Monday, September 21, 2009

So it begins......

This is my first post, on my first blog. I feel like suddenly saying something witty, something that'll leave a lasting impression and make you read on but it doesn't really matter to me if anyone reads this. I'm creating this blog just for the sole purpose of entertainment. You might be wondering what this blog is even about and the answer is: everything i like. I'll be blogging about what i'm doing, what i like, things that amaze me, and i'll add in some reviews. Books, movies. Maybe television shows. Mostly just books and movies. I might not visit this blog or post something in a long period of time, and sometimes i'll be on it all day. Well you're nearing the end of the introduction, i'm nearing the end of this introduction, and this is a stepping stone. More of a pebble. A pebble in a long line of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment